Are these 10 questions causing you sleepless nights?
- Will our children be okay?
- How do we tell the children?
- How can I minimize the conflict?
- How do we divide our assets?
- Can I afford to keep the house?
- How do we pay our bills?
- What documents do I need?
- Do we have to go to Court?
- How can we afford a lawyer?
- How do we get started?
If this sounds like you, give us a call to discuss how we can help.Get some sleep. We’ve got you.
It may not be apparent when you first separate, but this is an opportunity to take a look at the totality of your life and chart a new course. At the outset, the path forward is not clear. Most clients are upset, bewildered and apprehensive. Once we clear the decks of all the noise and fear, clients begin to see that there is hope. The transformation never happens in a day; it takes time. We will remind you of that reality early and often.
While you are caught up in the storm of your separation, you are consciously and subconsciously gathering tools and learning strategies from us to move away from all the uncertainty and evolve into a different life.