Tips for a Safe and Happy Halloween:
- Make sure that costumes fit properly. Hems should be well above the ground to avoid tripping and choose make-up over masks.
- Wear bright colors and/or add reflective tape to costumes.
- Accompany small children all the way to the doors and choose well-lit locations with pumpkins on display.
- Follow the rules of the road: cross streets at crosswalks and traffic lights. If you are driving in residential areas, take it slow.
- Always check candy before eating It. Throw out any packages that look like they’ve been opened or repackaged.
- And remember – there will come a time when your child notices how much candy is missing …